Full Time Warehouse Operative I Iver
As warehouse operative role provides a varied work day that includes:
- Assisting with the unloading of vehicles and the checking in of stock
- Sorting and placing materials or items on to racks, and shelves
- Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule
- Performing warehouse inventory controls via scanner and or through a computer
- Stock counting and location checks
- Good organisational skills
- Reliability and dependability
- Literacy & numeracy
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Upbeat and energised
- Flexible and willing take on a variety of tasks
- Team player
As a warehouse operative you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets.
This role best suits upbeat and self-motivated individuals who enjoy working systematically and productively. The fast paced and energised environment relies on organisation and efficiency and with so much ground to cover in the line of duty it is important to ensure that you have a moderate level of fitness to enable you to comfortably carry out your tasks.
Picking and packing products can involve a substantial amount of manual handling including bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and lifting.
This is a full time role which will include working every other weekend and having one day off on a weekday.
If you feel that this role will suit you please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand your CV into store.